Girik Maritime Academy (“GMA”) strives to keep information stored on its websites up to date, but cannot guarantee the information provided is accurate or complete. The information is provided "as is" with no express or implied warranty. Any mistakes in the information that are brought to our attention will be corrected as soon as possible.
Users should consult directly with GMA to confirm the accuracy, completeness and currency of information found on the site, particularly before taking any step in reliance upon such information.
GMA reserves the right to make changes to any material on its websites at any time, including but not limited to details relating to courses, admissions, fees and services.
Web links from this site to external websites should not be construed as implying any relationship with and/or endorsement of the external site or its content by GMA, nor any commercial or other relationship with the owners of such site.
GMA claims copyright ownership of all information stored on its website, unless expressly stated otherwise. You may not copy or distribute material found on this website without the explicit written agreement of GMA.
Rules for Course Booking & payment
Rules for Cancellation & Refund of Fees
- Course Booking will be confirmed once payment is successfully done
- Once course is booked then you can’t change the date. Course can be Extended for maximum one year.
- If amount is debited from your account and course is not booked, then contact institute
- Reporting time on the first day of course is 08:15 hours, candidate reporting late shall not be admitted for the course.
- You need to report with fee receipt copy on institute and get register your finger print on institute
- 100% Attendance is mandatory for successful completion of course. if you are not present on any day the course, certificate will not be issue.
- Re-issue of Certificate due to any reason, institute shall charge Rs. 200.00(Two Hundred only)
General Instructions to the Candidates
- Fee / Booking amount paid is for the specific course only, cannot be adjusted against other course.
- 15 Days prior commencement of course a refund of 75% (Seventy Five ) is Applicable.
- 10 Days prior commencement of course a refund of 50% (Fifty) is Applicable.
- 5 Days prior commencement of course a refund of 25% (Twenty Five) is Applicable.
- The Above is entertained on written request only. Email is also considered.
- No refund is applicable there after.
- Candidates should comply to course entry standard.
- For fresh candidates 10th pass certificates is must.
- All relevant Documents must be carried by all candidates and original can be sighted up on request including passport size photographs.
- On line information provided by the candidates must be treated as correct, However any changes there after should be brought to the notice of principal/ vice principal at the earliest for necessary action.